4 September 2013

Back in the land of blogging!






Greetings from Johore, Malaysia!

It's been over a year since I posted here - obviously, I'm not finding much time for blogging! 
It's been a very busy year as we've moved in two directions -  from Kuala Lumpur down to Johore in the south of Malaysia



and to north Devon in England!  I'm still creating some art, but much of my time lately has been spent learning something new!  I'll write more about that later, but a little hint is that it has to do with houses!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. It will be interesting to see glimpses of your new digs and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it gets overwhelming sometimes with all the travel and moving but HOW EXCITING! I love to travel and you seem to get to do it a lot! The UK is beautiful and looks like it would be lovely for retirement, and having that warm weather of Malaysia and the scenery just can't be beat! I hope you are thoroughly enjoying it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dear. I haven't had time to blog either since spring. Had a busy summer and now we are in a big renovation project. Hope to be back the end of the year.
    My gosh two moves in one year that's a lot! Love your new home in england!
    Just returned from a wonderful trip to Kuala Lumpur. Im having my winter holiday now. Which I will spend working at our new kitchen.
    Can't wait to hear what you are learning..........
    Take care
    ♥M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooo!!!! Oh wow, hello! So wonderful to see you again. Good grief, not one but TWO moves. Across continents and oceans! I can see you have been very, very busy. I hope to see more of what you've been up to. You've been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missing your blog Caroline. Good to hear from you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for passing by. I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin