4 January 2009

My ETSY Shop

I've finally re-opened my ETSY shop and will be stocking the shelves over the next week or so. Please drop by! The store is sporting a new banner for the New Year and to celebrate re-opening I'm offering Free International Shipping on all items!! I have spent the last few months whilst the shop was closed dreaming up new projects and hope to start working on these soon. In the meantime here are a couple of pics of a lovely necklace and album I've just listed.


Tibetan Silver and Carnelian Choker

Seashells Accordion folded Album

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see this one among the links...... :)
    It was just the PERFECT present!
    Lucky me to buy it for a dear friend of mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for passing by. I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin