5 January 2009

Illustration Friday



I've decided to participate in Illustration Friday - a weekly illustration challenge. A topic is posted every Friday on the website and then participants have all week to come up with their own interpretation. Topics are picked each week from a list of suggestions that have been emailed by participants.


This week's topic is 'RESOLVE'





Undoubtedly Max's resolve had deserted him, as only days after having vowed not to indulge in sweet treats in 2009 he's been spotted feasting on Cherry Cheescake.

9 comments:

  1. That is very cute, and I can relate with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Caroline, really beautiful one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah well, we've all been there. Very sweet little illo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm,totally agree:heaven!!
    very nice and sweet illo!The mouse happines melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that dessert looks great! Wonderful illustration...I would die if I caught that mouse eating my dessert! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy!!!

    I like both the mouse and the cheesecake :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks all, for your encouraging comments! I'm looking forward to next week's IF theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute mouse. I like how the red of the cherries is melting down into the cheesecake cream color. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! That mouse looks utterly happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for passing by. I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin