21 August 2011

More pics from the Flower Show at Hampton Court Palace


Chrysanthemums in all their green and white pompom glory!


I'm getting really behind with my holiday pics. If I don't get going with this project it'll soon be Christmas! So here without further ado is another set.


Small gardens - click to make them grow!


The Hampton Court Palace Flower Show was a great day out, though I didn't get to see all the small gardens on the day as there were too many people milling about - one of the drawbacks of these events:( Luckily I could view the rest at my leisure on the television later!



I did manage to get near enough to take some pics of this pretty little garden. The left hand pic shows a closeup of what was growing on top of the little bird tables - nice idea!

and this boat garden with closeup of the planting.


Cabbage - all photos better if you click to see the details.

Not finished yet - my camera was working overtime!




1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with those wonderful secret gardens! I love that boat and the blue columns. Wonderful!! That cabbage is calling to be painted :)

    Great shots! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for passing by. I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin