6 November 2008

Moving In - Part 1

My, how time flies when you're having 'fun' moving! Hardly seems possible that it is now over a month ago since I last wrote. We started the move on 7th October - the removal company took 2 days to move us in and unpack the boxes - it's taken me an exhausting 3 weeks plus to sort it all out!


I know it's been said before but I really am getting to the stage where I've had enough of this lark! After this move we'll definitely have to downsize radically to make the next one simpler! Take at look at all these boxes!! Something near 300 of them!



I've arranged the pictures below in a gallery - these are exterior views, the interior shots will follow. Just click on the thumbnails for a larger image.
  • House Front 1
  • Garden
  • Side view
  • Side view
  • Front to side
  • Lanai to Pool
  • Lanai 1
  • Lanai at Night
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Side to Pool
  • Side to Lanai








Finally, an uninvited pool visitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for passing by. I love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin